|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Alumeg 100 (MGCL2 + KCL BLEND)General Description:
Alumeg is a sodium free flux that can be used for all aluminium alloys for degasing, covering and drossing. It also removes all alkaline metals from molten aluminium.
It also form a protective coating to avoid oxidation. Alumeg is also used for removing hydrogen from the melt.Uses:
Instructions for use:
- Avoids Oxidation
- Removal of Hydrogen from the melt.
- Sodium, Calcium and Magnesium Removal elements
- Covering and drossing flux.
- Economical method
- Alumeg should be added to the melt at the temperature of 690-750 Degree Celcius. The recommended application rate should be 0.1 to 0.2% of the melt size.
- Rebel the melt and remove the dross from the top of molten metal.
- Appearance : White to Grey color
- Packing : 25 Kg. HDPE lined bags
- 5-25 KG HDPE LINED BAGS
- Store in cool and dry conditions